Become a Teen Contestant—It's easy as 1-2-3!
- 1) Meet the qualifications [See Below]
- 2) Participate in a local pageant.
- 3) Win a local pageant OR enter the state competition as an At-Large Contestant!
MISS MICHIGAN'S OUTSTANDING TEEN REQUIREMENTS:
To become Miss Michigan's Outstanding Teen, a contestant must first win a local competition or enter as an At-Large contestant, a process requiring personal commitment, hard work and talent. To compete in the Miss Michigan's Outstanding Teen program, you need commitment, perseverance, talent and ambition.
To compete you must...
- Be a young lady between the ages of 13 and 17 (Age / Eligibility Chart)
- Be a United States citizen.
- Meet residency requirements for competing in a certain town or state.
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America's Outstanding Teen Organization.
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete.
- Must not be eligible to compete in the Miss America Competition.
- Submit an entrance fee of $300. Some local pageants provide that fee.
If you are interested in receiving more information about becoming a contestant in the Miss Michigan’s Outstanding Teen program, contact us.